dilluns, 11 de maig del 2009

bye bye!






Bye bye!


My last blog of this therm, of this month, of this year, of baxtillerat! this meaning to said bye bye to school. (well to batxillerat) because we've selectivitat and after the Univeristy, but we will pas a very good summer! I know it!


Well, this two years of batxillerat, for me are the worse and the best simultaneous because the batxillerat are the most difficult think that we did! and in the other hand we are 16 years old / 18 years old and is the best time for the parties, the disco... well you know! I hope that in the university all change!
My clas of batxillerat, well it's different to explain, because in english clas we are cientific and social people, and we've good vibes and in my clas 2on batx A it's a good clas, well all of the students are boys we only are 5 girls but well. it's ok :)
Well, I say good Bye! Is not a good bye forever, is only for…well I don’t know, probably one day I want to put an another post, who knows it?

Good Luck, Take care ...