diumenge, 26 d’abril del 2009

Bad luck


I’m a bad lucky person, it isn’t normal in Ester Week I was ill! For luck on the weekend I could go to the disco, and saw Cabano: the actor of Fisica o Química, a very pretty actor. But the fever started on Sunday… I was bad all the day, I thought that was hangover, but isn’t it… I put the thermometer and I was at 38,5 but I only had headache. On Monday we want to go to Girona, and I couldn’t all the day I’d fever, all the day in the sofa, I read two books (Terra Baixa and And all for love), I was boning. On Tuesday I will go to Port Aventura, but I couldn’t because I’d fever, at 38 all the day another time, I watched two films one with my friends! Thanks of them I could have society! Because two days close in home is so boring, and I felt that I was in a prison, although I’d internet and Pc, if I stayed more than 1 hour in front of it, I get dizzy! I didn’t know what I’d because I hadn’t got sore throat, I hadn’t got tummyache... only I had fever and nothing more. For lucky on Tuesday my friends visited me, and we saw a film “Mentiras y Gordas” isn’t a good film, I like it only for the actors: Max Iglesias, Hugo Silva a “perfect mans” and also we watched the program “Eligeme” a cutre program, that same a sideboard of womens, and the boy can choose.

Well this is the first part of my Ester.

sore throat: mal de coll