dissabte, 4 d’abril del 2009

No Way Out


My prefer group of music is called No Way Out, it isn’t a very famous group like U2, Coldplay or a Spanish one El Canto Del Loco. But I like they, they play a pop rock “commercial” songs.
I don’t know exactly how I found them. I thought that I put in Emule mirame I don’t know way, I wrote this word, but I remember that was a day that I was very boring well, but this isn’t important. When I found this song, I downloaded I listened and “I felt in love” of this song its beautiful song, speaks about the love, when somebody leaves you and all that you fell. In consequence of this song, I started to search others songs of NOW, before that only had one CD, but all the songs was beautiful.
Last winter, they did a new CD called bipolar, with other fantastic songs like: Rena, SOS, A lo perdido, and also English songs. But his group is Catalan, I don’t know since I searched information about their concert.
They did a concert in Tona (Vic) in January but I couldn’t go, they did another concert in Barcelona (Razz) on February I couldn’t go, I hope that they will did a concert in Catalonia, in that I will go! People said: “third time lucky




No Way Out - I'll Miss You