dissabte, 4 d’abril del 2009

Girona or Barcelona?




It’s my dilemma.
This year everybody of 2on of Batx will go to UNI (less the people who repeat the year) I chose yet the degree BIOLOGY but where? Barcelona or Girona?
With el “pla bolonya” all changed, and also my plans because I want to do two years in Girona and two in Barcelona, but with the new plane I can’t do this. I must choose!



Girona is a big town, it’s not a city, and if I go there I will go by trains, in the other hand BCN it’s a capital city, plenty of people, big buildings, a lot of shops, underground… and the problem of two hours by trains. This means that if I go there I must sleep there, in a flat or in a residence, if I’m sincere I prefer a residence because with 17 years old alone in a flat, impossible I can imagine this! I mustn’t do my food, tidy my room, if I don’t do in my home I can’t do in my flat!
If I speak about the degree I know that BCN is better than Girona, and my future also, in Girona I think that it’s more difficult to find a job, because I want to do biology of AND, cell, genetic and in Girona they give more important to the other biology the animals and plants.
My teacher said that I must to go to Bcn, because it’s better, and for him I can do with good marks. But the problem is my father they doesn’t wont I go to Bcn, because for him I’m just a girl and he said if your degree is in Girona you can do there like your brother! He always compares me with my brother that he did in Girona and he has a good job. I hate this that my father compares me with him!

This is my dilemma, I don’t know what I will do, and I only have 2 months for decide…