diumenge, 26 d’abril del 2009

The other part


Hi =)
In the last blog I spoken about the first part of my Ester Week, now I want to tell you the other part, the best one. My fathers and I did a “socio-sportive” weekend. On Friday afternoon we went to Bcn, we arrived at 7h more or less, and we went to the hotel: Princesa Sofia, a big hotel and luxury one :) At 9.30 o’clock we went to the theatre Coliseum for saw “Boeing Boeing” a comedy history about planes and air hostess, and love. Bertrand it's an architect that has a romantic history with three air hostess, all it’s controlled the horary, the time… but do you know the planes never take off at time. I recommend Boeing Boing, its last 2h and 1.45h you pas laughing!
On Saturday we went to the Zoo, maybe do you thing that it’s an infantile thing but I like it, for 10 years I didn’t go there. And on the afternoon we went to saw Barça – Recreativo Huelva, a little boring match but well barça wont that it’s the most important thing, and with some people that I met there we sang and did the “ola” it was funny. And for the end of the week we went to saw another match this time Barça – Bruesa of basketball, this time with my club: escolàpies. We could do a photo with the players.

This is my other part of my Ester, how you can see more intensive and more funny than the other.